Saturday 5 November 2011

NOTD: Catrice Cosmetics

On a recent visit to Portugal I visited a drugstore and whilst there picked up a few of Catrice Cosmetics nail varnishes at a bargain price of 2.79 Euro. The one in today's post is an ultimate  nail lacquer in the shade 460 In The Bronx . With this polish being a metallic gold it is perfect for autumn. 


Only 2 coats were needed to achieve a opaque colour. Used with Sally Hansen Insta-dri top coat this varnish lasted 4-5 days before I noticed any chipping and at this point I wanted to change the colour anyway.  As the back of the bottle claims it does give an excellent gloss and this is enhanced by the top coat.

All round this varnish is definitely a bargain and so if you can get your hands on it I would definitely recommend it. 

* I am not being paid to mention this product. This product was bought by me and the opinions stated are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment