Saturday 5 November 2011

QVS The Airbrush

After seeing review after review of stippling brushes I began investigating into purchasing one. I had seen many of the MAC brushes reviewed but as a 15 year old I felt it would be me throwing my money away. When I managed to find the QVS air brush for just £7.99 in superdrug I bought it straight away with high hopes of it being incredible.


(My brush after use)
(Brush when first bought and in its packaging)

I am personally not aware of if my hopes were too high or if I'm using this brush incorrectly however after testing it out for months and with different foundations I am extremely disappointed.
This brush lacks ability to blend liquid foundations and leaves brush marks all over the face and so foundation needs further blending with fingers or a sponge. The reason behind this is due to the bristles not being dense enough and so struggles to hold the liquid. I do however feel this brush would be excellent with mineral foundations as this brush applies my powder blushes beautifully.

Brush available in superdrug stores however not online 
*I bought this product with my own money and all opinions stated in this post are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment